Terms and Conditions
Term & Conditions Relating to Boarded animals
1. All animals must be vaccinated from the appropriate diseases according to their species. Dogs’ full cover must include kennel cough. Cats’ full feline cover.
2. If veterinary attention is required, owner are liable for all expenses. In the event of serious illness and the owner cannot be contacted the veterinary surgeon decision will be final. If your pet has external or internal parasites, treatment will be given and the cost added to the total invoice.
3. Animals Remaining in the kennels after ten days of the nominated date will be disposed of at the discretion of the kennels. All monies owing including fees and cost incurred to collect fees, are payable by the owner after receipt of the kennels advice as the amount thereof. If the cost are not paid as provided above, legal proceedings will be instituted with our further notice.
4. The kennels reserve the rights to refuse any animal and no reason will be given
5. The kennels will take every reasonable care of animals but will not accept responsibility for any illness contracted, or death or mishap occurring while at the kennels. All animal are left at the owner risk.
6. The full booked period will be charged in all holiday periods
I understand having read and understood the above conditions agree to be bound by them for this and all subsequent visits
Terms & Conditions Christmas December 2020 January 2021
All Kennels or Cattery must bookings minimum of 3 days.
For all bookings, a $50 deposit will be required to be paid 7 days after the booking are made.
Our bank details are as follows,
• Bank : ASB BANK
• Branch : WHAKATANE
• Account No : 12 349200 30217 00
• Account Name : Menagerie Boarding Kennels And Cattery
• Please use your surname and pets name for a reference
We Have limited of number of spaces for dogs and cats for boarding over the Christmas/New Year Period.
Please book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Bookings will be made on a first come first booked basis.
We will be closed for pet drop off or pick up on the 24,25,26 of December
And Ney Year’s day 1 of January
Cancellation, Pickups And Drop offs
Any cancellation of Christmas booking after 30th of November 2020 will be forfeit any deposit paid and is not transferable.
During this period, if you wish to collect your pet early, for whatever reason, the cost of the original booking will remain.
Drop Offs and Pickups Can be in the morning 8 AM To 11 AM Or Afternoon 4 PM To 6 PM
All Drop Off and Pickups OUTSIDE of business hours will be $25 Extra no services after 6 pm
The full day charge applies, irrespective of your pet drop off or pick up time during this period.